Lansing Manor

Lansing Manor is a 1819 Manor house for the Blenheim Patent, built by John Lansing for his daughter and son-in-law to administer the affairs of the former colonial land grant. Fully-restored to reflect the lifestyle of the first three generations of residents, 1819 to circa 1919, it is an operating museum and is a New York State historic site.

AG Carpentry was involved with the preservation and documentation of the house in its current state. Our scope was to remove and replace exterior cladding and trim to their historic specifications.